Table of Contents
- The FIRE Directory from Camp FIRE Finance
- How to create a FIRE Directory listing for your blog or podcast on Camp FIRE Finance.
- Create your account
- Check your email to get and reset your password. After you create your account, we’ll send you an email with a link to your password. You can keep or updated this password.
- Login using your new username and password
- To Create Directory listing, leave the back office and visit the Directory and click the “CREATE A LISTING” button
The FIRE Directory from Camp FIRE Finance
Hey all, we’re really excited about the FIRE Directory. We’ve got high hopes for this and feel that it can become a great resource not just for the PF blogging community, but for anyone that’s interested in the FIRE movement.
We’ hope you’ll take 10 minutes to create or claim your existing directory listing today.
How to create a FIRE Directory listing for your blog or podcast on Camp FIRE Finance.
UPDATE: Here’s a much better page if you’re wondering How or Why to create a directory listing for your blog or podcast.
Before you can create or claim a Directory listing, you’ll need to create a free account on Camp FIRE Finance. Registering an account is fast and easy, just choose a username and provide a valid email address. We’ll send you a confirmation email that includes a link to to your password. You’ll need that email before proceeding.
That’s it! The whole process should take you less than 10 minutes and when you’re done, you’ll end up with a FIRE Directory listing that looks like this one I created for Get Rich Quick’ish. This is still a brand new resource, so if you encounter any issues or hiccups along the way, don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
Thanks all. We hope the FIRE Directory turns out to be a great resource for the PF blogging and podcast community!