Thank you for considering guest posting on Get Rich Quick’ish. I’m sincerely flattered that you’re interested!
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
I do accept guest posts IF they meet these two simple criteria:
- I’m looking for your personal story. In other words, how did you Get Rich Quick’ish or what are you doing to Get Rich Quick’ish?
- The post needs to be around 500 words (or less). In keeping with my “quick’ish” brand – posts should be quick and easy to read
That’s it! If you are still interested, here are a few more things to be aware of.
A few other items to call out:
- First, and most important: don’t make me work hard to publish your post. It’s fair to say I’m somewhat lazy, and if I have to spend time editing and formatting your post I’m probably just going to give up on it and tell you ‘thanks, but this isn’t going to work out.’ All post submissions should be publish ready.
- Interact. If I do publish your post, I’ll promote it via all of my social media channels and newsletter; I expect the same promotion from you.
- Unique posts only. Only unique posts will be accepted. In other words, I’m not interested in re-posting articles or infographics that exist on other sites already.
- Business opportunity. I won’t publish posts that solicit my readers for business opportunities of any kind. There’s nothing wrong with a good business opportunity, but this isn’t the forum for that.
- Spam. Spam is great with eggs, but for the purpose of this site, can it.
- Affiliate links. Guest posting here isn’t an opportunity for you to drop a bunch of affiliate links. I’ll absolutely link back to your site or your social media channel but I won’t include your affiliate links, although I do reserve the right to include my own if it makes sense (see the next bullet point).
- Ownership. Once published on my blog, I own the content and reserve the right to edit it as I see fit.
- Compensation. I don’t pay for articles.
- Images. If you include images, please be sure you have the rights to use them. Provide me with a link back to the source or some other proof that you have the right to use the image.
- Non–Financial Bloggers. Bloggers outside of the personal finance world are absolutely welcome here (assuming the post makes sense). An example: a ‘how to’ post about camping on the cheap with your family would be great.
Thanks again for considering guest posting on Get Rich Quick’ish! You can contact me through this form if you’re still interested.