This is my eclectic collection of platitudes, financial quotes, and random stuff mom & dad told me that I love. In no particular order….
FINANCIAL QUOTES WORTH REPEATING
- “The purpose of life is to be happy – the trick is finding those things that bring lasting happiness.” – me
- “The ability to keep a resolution long after the mood in which it was made has passed, is a required trait if you want to Get Rich Quick’ish.” – me again
- “Make it be a good day!” – dad
- “Relentlessly eliminate the bullshit from your life.” – Paul Graham
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
- The harder I work, the luckier I get.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started
- “No success outside the home can compensate for failure within it”- J. E. McCulloch
- It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice
- A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different, because I was important in the life of a child.
- Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.
- “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving” – Warren Buffett
- “The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- “If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” – T. Harv Eker
- “I will not tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death.”
- “Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners”
- There are three solutions to every problem: Accept it, Change it, or Leave it. If you can’t accept it, change it. If you can’t change it, leave it.
- Sacrifice for the things you want, or the things you want will become the sacrifice
- “You may have to fight a battle more that once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “The first wealth is health” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The unaimed arrow never misses
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
(Visited 517 times, 1 visits today)